[SGVLUG] Voting... researching props

Charles Blanchard baldguru at mac.com
Tue Nov 4 17:00:19 PST 2008

On Nov 4, 2008, at 3:00 PM, matti wrote:

> I don't watch too much TV so I guess I will have
> to educate myself on these propositions ;)

Wow, lately I'm thinking that "educate" and "TV" as pertains to
mainstream media news is just plain and simply an oxymoron.
Spin, bias, lies, damn lies, and more insidious - omissions, do not an
"educated" electorate make...

And yes, thank goodness for the opportunity to "self educate" via the
internet. If only more people would make the effort... <grin>

--
cheers,

Charlie Blanchard
Quantum-Touch® Certified Practitioner & Instructor
www.baldguru.com
(626) 447-3092 home
(626) 215-1301 mobile