[SGVLUG] [OT] Go vote, get freebies!

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Nov 4 15:39:52 PST 2008

> -----Original Message----- Of Chris Louden
>
> This thread got me thinking. Does anyone know of a tech/geek
> based political mailing list. I would be interested in
> talking politics with other geeks rather then just the public
> at large. I wonder if the EFF has one?

I would think the search "political geek blog" would be a good start

[and/or replace "blog" with "forum", "mailing-list", "wiki", etc.]

Not necessarily "political", but Groklaw comes to mind as a good
discussion site -- sure, it is primarily about "law", but where do you
think those laws came from? :)