[SGVLUG] Speaker for Aug

Jason Riker jasonrkr at charter.net
Sat May 31 20:24:54 PDT 2008

Group,

Ubuntu California has agreed to present at our August LUG meeting.
Their question to us is...

*****
What sort of a presentation are you looking for?  It's safe to assume
your members are all familiar with Linux.  Are your members
more developers? more end users?  Let us know if we should focus on
anything in particular, and any additional insight as to what your
members would be most interested in would be helpful; we aim to
entertain.
*****

Not being an Ubuntu user I'm good with general information, but I
believe we have a few Ubuntu fans who may want to know a little more.

What would you like to know?

Thanks.

Jason