[SGVLUG] Problem with IE 7

serross at ix.netcom.com serross at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 30 12:56:43 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----

Peter,
IE will usually give and error by producing a colored bar under IE's page head and it will give some explanation to the effect that it is trying to sve you from yourself by blocking something. I does give you the option to continue but by that time the script has failed. Check your 'options' in IE, it is known to be a pain in the #@&*%!. You might also check on the compatability of your script, you might be doing something a we bit off the norm.

Stephen