[SGVLUG] Bad memory in Pentium I, HD too large, PC power use

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Tue May 20 11:37:56 PDT 2008

Hi David,

Just for grins my huge server with 8T storage, 10 drives and fast dual core
CPU weighs in at 120W with 30W per monitor.  The UPS on my fast desktop
machine reports in at 110W + 120W for the monitors.

(Pulling the lion's tail)  Ok, so my big computers draw $20 per month (gotta
love Excel).  Why should I care?  This is so in the noise.

Matt