[SGVLUG] Linux Documentation Project needs volunteers

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Sat May 17 22:06:04 PDT 2008

Do you know of anyone who wants to volunteer to help out the Linux
Documentation Project (LDP).  I've asked before and got a positive reply or
two but no one actually did anything.  There's enough work that needs
doing that would keep a few people occupied full time.  But just
several hours per week would help.  One task is to review what others
write to see if it's good enough to distribute on our website.  But
there are lots of other tasks too, like implementing a good content
management system which would likely involve some programming and a lot
of common sense in designing it.  And one of the most important, but
sadly neglected task, is recruiting more people to help.

I'm with the LDP so email me if you want to help.  You'll likely learn
more about Linux if you do.

			David Lawyer