[SGVLUG] [OT]Hybrids and trains (was fuel prices and the dollar)

Christopher Smith cbsmith at gmail.com
Wed May 14 21:13:55 PDT 2008

I'm sorry, but your data is incorrect. It was true at one point that has
long since past, which is why energy companies are currently extracting
it and more importantly investing tons of money to increase production.
Oddly, as the price of oil has risen, so has bitmen extraction
technologies. Almost exactly as economists have predicted.

--Chris