[SGVLUG] May Presentation follow up

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Sat May 10 00:03:20 PDT 2008

Just wanted to pass along a few notes from Wilfred Nilsen, our May presenter...

> I would like to thank you for having me as the speaker last evening.
> We had a long drive back home so it was too late for us to join you
> and your team for drinks at Burger Continental.
>
> -Wilfred

He also sent a link for the Fox Board from Acme systems:

    http://www.acmesystems.it/

Finally, would anyone be interested in getting together to order a
bunch of NSLU2's and see if we can get a quantity discount?  Wilfred
has provided me with his contact where he had recently ordered three
for around $40 each.  I have feelers out to a couple of people who
might sell me an unused one if they can find the box.  Otherwise I'll
have to keep looking around.  Oh, I do see that brand new unopened
units can still be found on eBay as buy-it-now for around $45 plus
shipping or you can try to bid on one for lower.

claude