[SGVLUG] OT: JPL open house and Thunderbirds at March ARB thisweekend

Joel Witherspoon joel.witherspoon at gmail.com
Wed May 7 07:40:07 PDT 2008

JPL needs to update their wikipedia page. The new control center looks
*Way*better and way more ominous. There were long lines everywhere
but, they
moved at a good clip.

One thing about the JPL people: they are super nice and super helpful. It
looks like a fun place to work. It was good for my kids to see scientists
that were friendly and open.