[SGVLUG] Fwd: Possible presentation for next meeting:BarracudaDrive for NSLU2 Unslung

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Mar 25 15:16:39 PST 2008

> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Jason Riker
> <jasonrkr at charter.net> wrote:
> >
> >  I'll do it if someone can let me know what the schedule looks like.

> -----Original Message----- Of Claude Felizardo
>
> Well the only upcoming topic that I am aware of is moodle by
> Charles Wyble on April 10th.  If there is anything else
> please let me know so I can post to the Caltech Calendar.

Yes, the current schedule for speakers only extends to next month, so
May and June (and the rest of the year) are open for presentations.

I will be "out of the country" for our next two meetings (I'll be gone
only until the 12th and 13th of each month respectively, which manages
to cover the thursdays when our meeting is held)  I should be able to
update the website with any details that you come up with for the
meetings.

Following that, I do have in mind someone I saw at the Microsoft
"launch" event (bravely selling a product that allows Linux systems
access to a "secured" Microsoft network...) and since I particularly
want to see that topic, I'm holding off on asking them to present until
I'm be back.