[SGVLUG] FW: Hard drive question

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:36:17 PST 2008

Hi Tom,

I just need it to work under Windows for now,  it probably formats fine on
the Mac so I'm not sure that Apple will be of much help.  It was purchased
as a Windows drive formatted so I am guessing that the Apple guys won't be
able to help out much.  I'll try formatting it on my new iMac,  thanks for
the suggestion.  We'll see if that helps.

Matt