[SGVLUG] OT: housing and bear stearns

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:04:12 PST 2008

Good question.  I heard a news report last week (CBS I think) that stated
that a large percentage of those poor people who are currently going through
foreclosure are speculators who used other people's money to purchase
properties and are just walking away from them now that the value is upside
down.  These are the people our tax dollars are going to bail out?

Matt