[SGVLUG] March 2008 Meeting Announcement for LiLAX

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:23:17 PST 2008

Thanks for the invite, Charles. I´ve met Donna, she´s really cool & I
would´ve loved to attend but if I can make it to any meeting at all
tomorrow, I´d be heading to LA Webspinners (sorry hehe).

Additionally, there´s TONS of events going on tomorrow as it´s International
Women´s Day- there´s marches, rallies, conferences & art exhibit kickoff
events being hosted all throughout the southland. =P

--miguel