[SGVLUG] Fwd: Web Spinners Mtg March 8 on Web Logs and SEO and Site Optimization Overviews

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 19:05:32 PST 2008

I was planning on going, Matti. I keep wanting to go to a Webspinners mtg.
but I always have a job (or 2) to do. It turns out I´m probably going to
have 1 tomorrow as well so no idea where I´ll be yet. If my job gets
cancelled (I´ll hopefully know later tonite or super early tomorrow), I´ll
come swoop you up. I still got your number so I´ll hit you up.

Anyone else thinking of (or needing) carpooling tomorrow from the
Alhambra/Pasadena area? If I´m available, I got room for 2 more after Matti.

--miguel