[SGVLUG] port knocking anyone?

James Neff jneff at tethyshealth.com
Wed Jun 25 06:57:02 PDT 2008

I experimented with fwknop earlier this year and finally gave it up for
OpenVPN.

With the help of Michael Rash I wrote a fwknop client in Java that uses
GPG keys.  I could not get the Crypt::CBC library to work for the
passphrase operation.

Anyone can have my code if they are interested in continuing it.

You can use it for any port, not just ssh.

--James