[SGVLUG] SGVLUG BBQ 06/21

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 21:08:39 PDT 2008

Actually, decided to just throw something up real quick to give folks a
chance to see if they'd prefer to use Google docs:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pmY17ZxX9cMqG_pNIhnDWOw

I set it so anyone can edit it so you don't need a google account to do so.
I recall there being folks who use text-based browsers (right?). If so, just
send me your edits & I'll put it up there for ya.

hope that helps,
--miguel