[SGVLUG] SGVLUG BBQ 06/21

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 21:02:48 PDT 2008

I'd mentioned this before, Jason, but I'd be willing to throw up a
spreadsheet on Google docs (if folks are ok with using that). It'd be quick
& dirty but might allow us to track attendees & who/what they're bringing. I
mean, it might be easier to do this, be less work for you folks who
constantly organize SGVLUG while accomplishing the same thing. Just trying
to make it easier on y'all. ;)

just some thoughts,
--miguel