[SGVLUG] Speaker for Aug

Harold Totten haroldtotten at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 18:56:48 PDT 2008

It's a GUI install and a GUI interface.  So, I'd like to see that
emphasized.
Connecting to a WiFi access point is what I have trouble with.  Also like to
see GUI add/remove/update programs
I use Ubuntu at least once a week on my laptop.
Harold

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 10:13 PM, Dustin Laurence <dustin at laurences.net>
wrote:

--