[SGVLUG] Moving the meeting

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 17:00:28 PDT 2008

Since I'm the originator of this confusion, I might as well be the one to clear things up.

SGVLUG's normally scheduled time will conflict with Defcon, the biggest public hack-... er, I mean, security enthusiasts' convention on this side of the country.  It's being held at the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas.  I was hinting that since everyone in SGVLUG would be there this upcoming week, we should move the meeting to one of the Riviera ballrooms.  Monaco tower has six penthouses (party party party!) and one ballroom that hardly ever sees any use.

Solomon