[SGVLUG] wireless effect

bb.odenthal at gmail.com bb.odenthal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 22:43:24 PDT 2008

Are you serious?

Uh....don't go to Starbucks.   Or any local coffee shop 'cuz they probably have Wifi.   I noticed Vons is now offering it in their store so forget about going there.  Schools, business, your friends house, your neighbors.  Yup, they all gotz it.  That "SilverStreak" bus now has it.  Forget about using a microwave oven.  Let's see....most cell phones use 1.8-1.9Ghz so ditch those too.  Cordless phones, bluetooth headsets,  bye bye.   Some cities blanket the area with Metro Wifi so don't go outside, either.

Instead of lead around the router, I suggest wrapping yourself in tin foil.  Not that it would help any.....

Heh.  :-p
-bb