[SGVLUG] capture a live computer

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:51:20 PDT 2008

Yup, they were one step ahead each time.   Did you see the other video
on the site about removing a wall outlet?  I was thinking what if you
had some ugly plug or say a wall wart transformer that prevented the
removal of the outlet cover that prevented you from removing the
outlet?  The 2nd half of the video then shows the cable piercing
method.  sheesh.

The mouse giggler was pretty neat.   Maybe you could set something up
so if you don't get any keyboard input in a while, then it prompts for
a password to keep the disk from being relocked.  At that point i
guess they could toggle the shift keys or something as well.

Actually i've been wondering if something was up as my mouse pointer
moves up on it's own once in a while.   Hmm, wonder if it happens when
I'm charging my cell phone via USB...

claude