[SGVLUG] August speaker and SuSE 11.0 disks

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Wed Jul 9 16:47:30 PDT 2008

Two quick questions:

  1) did we ever get a write-up for the August speaker?  (to put on the
website / Caltech calendar)

  2) who still needs SuSE 11.0 installation DVD's [and 32 or 64 bit?]
  2a) Will our "Box-o-Linux" maintainer be there this month?  If so, I
can donate a copy of each as "masters"...
  2b) of course, with the insane bandwidth that is available at Caltech,
you may just be able to download a copy during the meeting...  (and a
further "of course" is that this isn't limited to SuSE -- you could
download other distro's as well)