[SGVLUG] Eee PC review by the NYTimes

Don Saxton dsaxton at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 30 17:04:01 PST 2008

Alice has the eee pc in stock, Thanks.  Incredibly cute!  My friend is
still considering it.  The keyboard size is the deciding factor. The
mouse works well for him. The switch from xp to linux was no bother.

Playing over the course of a few minutes, I couldn't find a terminal
app. Thought that was curious.