[SGVLUG] Eee PC review by the NYTimes

Charles Blanchard baldguru at mac.com
Wed Jan 30 07:27:28 PST 2008

You might also try your local PC Club. They've featured the eepc in
their specials emails now and again.

--
cheers,

Charlie Blanchard, Arcadia CA
Quantum-Touch® Certified Practitioner & Instructor
(626) 447-3092 home
(626) 215-1301 mobile
Skype: baldguru
www.baldguru.com

Simplified Lifestyle Coach & Raw Living Foods Advocate
www.simplyrawlifestyle.com