[SGVLUG] OT - MS VS studio free to attendees of launch event

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 00:41:58 PST 2008

So I guess you're also going to rule out:

- Al'Qaeda promoting themselves in synagogues.
- The KKK recruiting out of black communities.
- Minutemen engaging in PR with Mexican immigrants.
- Extremist Irish Catholics inviting Protestants into the fold.
- IGN embracing Jack Thompson as Gamer Of The Year.

Shame on you.  Microsoft is just as likely to accept us Linux users.  I should only
hope that they afford us the same recognition and attention that SCO and the MPAA have
shown their customers.  Microsoft is renowned for their ability to understand the needs
of those who put them in power... just like the current administration.  I can barely
contain my anticipation - I feel like a Sith Apprentice!

Solomon