[SGVLUG] SATA card for Fedora

Matt Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 00:46:26 PST 2008

Thanks Munjal and Michael,

I'll give it a try.  I am not certain the drivers are included as the Fedora
drivers are listed for download on the manufacturer's site.  It could be
that I would need to wait for them to release a F8 driver.

Wish me luck!  I'll let you know how it turns out.  If all works out I
should be up to 8T, and have just over 2 free for future use.  Wherever did
it go?

Matt