[SGVLUG] SATA card for Fedora

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:59:19 PST 2008

I have had good luck with 3ware cards, there drivers are in the kernel
and they are real raid not hardware assisted software raid. But you
get what you pay for they are much more expensive. On the other hand
if the highpoint card is support in core 1-7 then the drivers are in
the kernel. But again for $118 you are most certainly getting software
raid with a bios utility to set it up.