[SGVLUG] Eee PC by Asus - reading great press on it

Consult Links consultlinks at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 13:16:19 PST 2008

Wow,

That right there is great, I wonder the cost associated with publishing
books would hopefully bring down some of the prices.

I have posted on this mailing group before about the HP TX1220US and
fedora.  Wondering if anyone else has been able to get the touch screen to
function with the unit.  I almost have the integrated Camera and broadcom
wireless device working.