[SGVLUG] Eee PC by Asus - reading great press on it

Zack, James JZack at unex.ucla.edu
Tue Jan 8 13:12:15 PST 2008

As I understand it, the books are all contained on a USB thumb drive, so
none of the EEPC memory is used.  This gives the students the
flexibility of using their own laptop if they would prefer.  The USB
drives are pressed by the book publisher and I think they must include
some DRM stuff on the files... I can't imagine they won't.