[SGVLUG] Meeting this THUR! 1/10

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 16:30:07 PST 2008

YES!

remember we gather after the meeting at Burger Continental
for some food and drinks afterwards

Please invite anyone else you think maybe interested
in joining us

General Meeting: Our primary meeting is held on the 2nd Thursday of
every month
Time: 7-9pm
Location: 107 Downs at Caltech Campus in Pasadena

www.sgvlug.org

January 2008: Random Bits
On short notice (ahem, our meeting is next week...), Dan Kegel has
offered to talk about a variety of short subjects:

    * Quick Picasa 2.7 for Linux demo
    * Wine 1.0 status report
    * Zumastor.org intro and demo