[SGVLUG] March Speaker???

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 17:14:25 PST 2008

...while changing an electrical ballast....OUCH, Tom!!! =P

Yea, I just put in a call to Ron. He´s the guy that loaned the linux-based,
handheld, full-featured recording studio machines to SCALE 6X. I´ve been
working w/him on the project. While I think it´s a GREAT idea for him to
come present (I asked him why he didn´t present @ SCALE), I have no idea
where his head is at re: this.

If you folks think it´s a good fit, I´ll keep you posted.

--miguel