[SGVLUG] March Speaker???

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Feb 26 16:53:03 PST 2008

Yes, Charles did ask to delay his talk until April [he'll be speaking at ??? {uuasc?} this month] Of course, there may be some topic overlap, but watch our website for the announcement of his talk [scheduled to begin "publishing" on the 1st]

So, anything you have for MARCH would be a good thing -- and if it helps jump-start an actual "pro-audio" SIG, so much the better  (and I'm sure you'd rather have that be the spark that gets a SIG going than to clip on some jumper cables and drink a can of "Amp", right...?)