[SGVLUG] Breaking news: Ice recalled because it may contain water... (was ... best self v-day gift)

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Feb 14 15:08:14 PST 2008

Hey guys -- remember, this is a /family/ oriented group...

That said, I noticed on the news that Sees Candy is recalling
some "semi-sweet" chocolate chips "because they /may/ contain
/undisclosed/ traces of milk"

http://consumerist.com/356720/a-chocolate-recall-for-valentines-day

Saying that any non-dark chocolate "may contain milk" is like saying
"ice may contain water" -- I'm guessing since it wasn't printed
on the bag, they're finding themselves liable...

(oh, what a world we live in...)