[SGVLUG] [OT] Could use some domain advice

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 18:13:00 PST 2008

Thanks for the response, John. Yea, I forgot to mention that this is exactly
what I was planning on doing (getting creative) before I thought to post to
the list.

Also, iirc, you can only use letters, numbers & dashes. Underscores aren't
allowed, I thought (well, it looked like an underscore in your msg).

cheers,
--miguel