[SGVLUG] Meeting Thur 2/14, plus some SCALE notes..

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:44:45 PST 2008

So, I actually took my bike. You can take them on the subway, so you can

> avoid being stuck waiting for transport to the subway, though I'm not
> sure if they let you take bikes on the LAX shuttle. Biking is
> surprisingly efficient, even from where I was up in north america, and
> I'd highly recommend it for anyone with access to a hotel room so you
> can clean up.
>
> --Chris

You can also take your bikes on regular RTD (the Rough, Tough &
Dangerous!!!) buses but it's just more of a hassle to put it on their bike
rack on the front of buses. Back in the day when I lived on public transport
here in LA, I saw people doing that regularly.

--miguel