[SGVLUG] SCALE fri-sat-sun 4/8-9/10 Carpooling

Shang-Lin Eileen Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 14:45:13 PST 2008

I'm planning to go Friday and Saturday. On Sunday I will only be able to go
in the afternoon (after 2pm). Unfortunately, I don't drive freeways, but I'd
be happy to chip in for gas and parking. If there's no carpool, I plan to
ride the Gold Line and metro bus to the stop near the Westin. Of course, if
anyone wants to take public transportation together, I'm open to that, too.

Shang-Lin