[SGVLUG] SCALE fri-sat-sun 4/8-9/10 Carpooling

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 14:33:58 PST 2008

Hi!

SCALE starts tomorrow!!

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org

sgvlug discount code: SGVLG

Remember, this is a community conference run put
together by the community! The entrance fee
basically covers the costs of running the expo
and conference, and thus it's the best deal
you'll see for a great conference like this.

Carpooling!
---------------
"If you're in the Southern California area and are attending
SCALE, we  recommend you carpool; the hotel parking lot fills
up quickly." - from SCALE announce

SO far a few of us have mentioned that we would be interested

PLEASE email and/or post if you are interested in Carpooling
with people. Remember the lot does fill up quickly.

I am interested in any day, unfortunately my car is dead..
argh. Of course I'd be happy to help pay for gas/parking etc..

---
"Shang-Lin Eileen Chen" <shanglin.chen at gmail.com>
I'm also interested in carpooling from Pasadena. I'm not sure yet if I
can go on Sunday.
Shang-Lin

---
"Peter Fogg" <peter.fogg at sbcglobal.net>
I'm interested in carpooling from Pasadena on Saturday.
Peter -

---

thanks!
matti