[SGVLUG] Squirrelmail setup question

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Dec 11 12:23:20 PST 2008

Is there a configuration setting for where squirrelmail stores it's
per-user data, i.e., "preferences" and "address books" and similar?  Is
it easy to move it once it has been in use for a while?

The reason I ask is because the system I've been asked to help maintain
has this information stored on the disk where system backups have been
stored, and now the "backups" have overrun the drive/partition, which is
causing problems for new users.

(of course, "fixing the backup" is next on the agenda)