[SGVLUG] OT - serious unlocking an iphone

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Dec 11 12:08:33 PST 2008

I noticed that the "big hassle" was removing the chip from the board,
held by a strong glue, in order to put it into (essentially) an eprom
reader/programmer -- I wonder if it would be possible to create a device
that clamps over the chip while it is on the board and reprogram it
without removing it from the board...  [and without blowing out other
chips... Hmmmm... Touch nut to crack...]