[SGVLUG] Biz in Pasadena

Alan Gruskoff alan at performantsystems.com
Tue Dec 2 12:29:29 PST 2008

As I have a Sole Proprietor Business License in Pasadena, I have some
clues.  There is a $138 per year fee for a Business License in Pasadena.
First, they will charge you $29 to send a clerk over to inspect your
premises when you get a license. You then run an Ad stating you have a
new business in the Pasadena Weekly ($35?).  You can then get a business
checking account. Wachovia on Colorado at Arroyo is very small business
friendly.

You get money.

Where did that money come from? Its either from an employer or a
customer (unless a gift). If from a customer, you are in business, Baby!
That business is a "home business" unless you have a brick & mortar
address. I am just explaining, not taking a side.

*Alan Gruskoff*
http://performantsystems.com

--
*