[SGVLUG] recommend a hosting provider

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 02:19:36 PDT 2008

I´ve heard a few people say similar things about DreamHost, in the recent
past, Charles so I understand. However, I got turned onto DH by mr. foo &
have been happy with them. Always gotten quick resolutions to tickets, etc.
One thing that I really, really like is that they offer free, unlimited
subdomains. :)

--miguel