[SGVLUG] Best Content Management Tools

Arthur Baldwin eengnerd at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 17:17:26 PDT 2008

Let's say that I'm interested in developing my own Linux based hosting server and charging a small monthly fee for companies to go to that website, login, and then use something akin to QuickBooks, but that uses PostGreSQL as the backend.  I want to be able to quickly design "forms" that will display as expected on my website and that can easily be changed with respect to screen layout and business rules.

What would you recommend as the best tool...or set of tools...for developing such a server.  Joomla?  A combination of Zope and Plone?  Or maybe something else?

TIA,

Arthur Baldwin