[SGVLUG] Dev-Sig

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Apr 4 08:10:21 PST 2008

yes, dev-sig is still "on", though attendance has been rather low...

Due to a scheduling error on the part of the library, we'll be in the
staff room (it seems someone didn't see, or just plain ignored, our
long-standing entry in the calendar)

I will probably leave around 1:45 if there are no/few people there.

There have been some topics suggested, but little followup -- do you
have something you wish to share or learn?