[SGVLUG] OT: TED talks / hydrogen fuel, etc.

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Apr 3 20:38:29 PST 2008

Someone mentioned playing these on his iPod, so one way is to go to the
iTunes "store" and search for "TEDtalks" (no spaces) -- the audio
podcast list has 60+ episodes, and the video has 101 episodes (all are
free)

It's worth noting that "TEDtalks" are distributed under a "creative
commons" "attribution / no derivation" license, meaning you can give
away copies, but must state where you got them from (TED), and cannot
edit/remix/cut/mashup/etc. the files.

And with a little digging around, I found the feedburner links:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/tedtalks_video
http://feeds.feedburner.com/tedtalks_audio