[SGVLUG] Semi-OT (possibly windows security related...) video contest

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Apr 3 15:07:48 PST 2008

I've just stumbled across an interesting page/item, unfortunately the
deadline for submissions is tomorrow, but if you're quick with a camera
and some editing skills, you could make $500...

http://www.vidopp.com/keylogger-video-contest-500-open-to-all-under-2-mi
nutes-due-april-4-2008/

Basically, they want a 2-minute (commercial?) on "original ways to use a
keylogger".  Since I don't really know of any /linux/ keyloggers, I
presume this is windows oriented (and, in general, I'd classify
keylogging as a security concern -- either for or against you, depending
on it's use...)

It looks like you need to post the video to a youtube group, and sure
enough, a few people have posted some vids -- 4 in fact -- and can be
seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/group/keylogger