[SGVLUG] This is at least tangentially Linux related

Swantje swantje at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:16:00 PST 2008

Even though I use a desktop computer with a mouse and fast internet
connection, I agree that an email that just consists of a link without
any (real) comment is like spam.
I might click it if I've seen you post often on the list and therefore
thought it may be safe and interesting, but most likely, I'd just
delete it.

--
"Small things done with great love will change the world."