[SGVLUG] Fw: [OT?] I may just have to miss the next [devsig] meeting...

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:49:49 PDT 2007

wow!

what kind of engines will they be using?   how much thrust and for how long?
i didn't see anything how they are doing trust control.   what's going
to keep it from tumbling out of control if one engine cuts out too
early or not at all?   are the engines going to be home built or can
you buy these things with guaranteed trust?

how is it going to land?  paraglider?  that would be cool.  i don't
see landing skids.

take pics and video!