[SGVLUG] Burger Continental damaged in fire

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 13:28:39 PDT 2007

Holy smokes! Yea, the last of us left the restaurant around midnight & then
we hung out chatting it up some more in the parking lot 'til like 12:30 so
we missed it by like 20 minutes. Good thing is they said they'd rebuild &
only the "front part" of the restaurant, along w/the kitchen, really got
affected.

On a lighter note, we probably now, officially won the slashdot party
contest..."Our party was so hot, we burned the house down baby!!!" =P