[SGVLUG] CRTs CRTs... do people still want them?

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 01:09:07 PDT 2007

Actually, I was wondering the same thing, Matti. It seems that every time I
build a rig & give 1 away, I somehow acquire another. Personally, I still
use a 17" CRT (stop laughing) but that's mostly because the flat panel I
really want (39") is still a bit out of my price range. In case there are no
takers, I'd suggest finding a local charity, library or school to donate
yours to. I've given several rigs w/CRT monitors loaded w/Edubuntu to a few
friends' 5-7 yr. olds & they've been enjoying learning on them very much.

--miguel