[SGVLUG] My Home Automation Presentation on google docs

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Nov 19 12:07:59 PST 2007

> -----Original Message----- Of Claude Felizardo
>
> Hey all, before I forget again, here's the link to my
> presentation on Asterisk & Home Automation [...]
> If someone could capture it and post it to the website I'd
> appreciate it.  I was going to try and do it myself but I
> don't see the announcement anymore...

Hi Claude -- you can send me the the original presentation file and I
can post it to the site.  Normally, monthly meeting "announcements" are
scheduled to end "publishing" a few days after the meeting, then I have
to manually "archive" the entry in order for it to be viewed as a past
meeting item (it's currently in limbo, so to speak...)  There is
probably a better way to do this, but figuring that out would take an
investment of time and energy...  [maybe I can squeeze something in
while I'm at my relatives for thanksgiving -- since I'm not hosting, I
won't be "busy" -- hah hah, right! <sarcasm/>]